Health Education Trust is an independent charity. We aim to transform food culture in institutions, particularly in early years settings and schools, through the use of stakeholder involvement and engagement.
- To support the development of food policy and action plans to improve planetary health through stakeholder engagement.
- To support the development of menus which meets the nutritional requirement of the consumer.
- To create a positive eating environment which supports healthy food choices.
The way Health Education Trust works
We work collaboratively with others such as organisations, schools, early years settings, councils. For example:
- We create resources and engagement tools to support specific food related goals of a project or organisation.
- We provide training on stakeholder engagement, menu development, policy and action planning.
- We lead on food related action groups.