Health education consultancy and training services are available on request and although most policy development issues within health education can be addressed, specific areas of expertise are:
- Whole setting approach
- Food provision and menu development in early years and schools
- Eating environment
- Supporting pupils with medical needs
Our training can be delivered to clusters of schools or settings or to staff within one school or setting.
Training options for schools and early years includes:
- For starters: How to get started on the transforming food culture
- Policy and action planning!
- Action Group master class (such as school nutrition, school sustainability, school allergy action group)
- Dining room dilemmas
- Positive lunchtimes
- But what do the pupils say?
- Governors and food culture
- School food standards and menu development
- Food and drink guidelines in early years
- Menu workshop
We deliver training virtually or in person. We can also provide a menu checking service or carry out a dining room observation at your school.
If you would like to discuss training needs contact us to discuss your particular needs.
Some of the feedback received on courses have included:
“I thought the course was great – one of the best courses I’ve been on – really. Thank you!”
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Loughborough, Leicestershire
“I’m utterly inspired by the workshop and I met with my boss today to ask for more time in the catering dept as I believe there’s still so much more that I can do for it…”
Kingsbury High School, Brent, London